[sdnog] documenting all the tips and practices on SdNOG website

Samir Abullatif samir.saif at sudren.edu.sd
Wed Feb 10 10:22:04 SAST 2016

yes while I agree with you on the principle. I was just wondering about the "how" in term of communication method.

the traditional way of most "NOGs" usually involve discussion on the mailing lists.

but based on my experience I've noted that generally either on SdNOG or by discussion with other engineers that people engage more on social media for SdNOG posts and engineers mostly bookmarks blogs instead of wiki
I want to hear from other people is this issue unique to Sudan or you face the same pattern

in my opinion, I think people are moving from the mailing lists/wiki towards social/blogs as they can be more "web 2.0".
beside some other local factors we have such as some operators offer free access to some social websites.

​-Samir