[sdnog] Internet usage in Sudan

Zeinab Mohamed zeinab_yassin at yahoo.com
Mon Feb 22 14:06:35 SAST 2016

 Greeting ,
I am making a research about Internet usage in Sudan and the impact on society ,,
I am looking for info like (no of users, operates, traffic type & amount, etc..), any reports, information or tips will be useful.
 in last SDNOG-2 there was a talk presenting by Dr. Izzeldin Kamel,, it was very useful,, SdNog organizers, could you please share it to me and the group.
Thanks in advance
Best Regards
Zeinab Yassin
Zeinab Yassin Abdalla
Lecturer - PhD candidate.
Department of Computer Systems and Networks
College of Computer Science and Information Technology
Sudan University of Science and Technology (SUST)

Contact info: +249-912775543
E-mail:  zeinab_yassin at yahoo.com