[sdnog] Internet usage in Sudan

Hiba Eltigani higba at tutanota.com
Wed Feb 24 07:54:48 SAST 2016

Dear Zeinab     Salam,,,,, All the materials presented at SdNOG conferences
can be found in the website http://www.sdnog.sd. Please go to the meeting
page and select "Agenda" section, there you will find links to the
presentations.Please let us know if you face any problem.
Thanks and RegardsHiba Eltigani

--
Securely sent with Tutanota. Claim your encrypted mailbox today!
https://tutanota.com

22. Feb 2016 15:06 by zeinab_yassin at yahoo.com: