[sdnog] configure outgoing configuration based on incoming ports

Patrick Okui pokui at psg.com
Wed Jun 29 15:43:03 SAST 2016

On 29 Jun 2016, at 16:32 EAT, Samir S. Omer wrote:

> Hi
>
> yes, I wanted to do exactly what you said below. to connect to the
> proxy on different ports and based on these ports the proxy will fetch
> the content from the internet using different source IPs.

Ok, then all you need are the right http_port settings, and the
tcp_outgoing_address settings with the matching acls.

You can then test it by changing the proxy settings in your browser and
using tcpdump/wireshark  or netflow on the squid box to see how the
connections are made or visiting sites like whatsmyip.org.

--
patrick