[sdnog] filtering traffic on BGP

Bernd Spiess bernd.spiess at de-cix.net
Mon Mar 7 13:30:56 SAST 2016

Dear Manhal

See attached a peering facing config with some typical elements

in an anonymized version from my former work in such an environment.

(jfyi: this is a config from a member router who uses de-cix as ixp and is
not

related to de-cix itself
)

I hope this gives some help/ideas about useful config parts

If you need any help please let me know

Bernd