[sdnog] ME DNS Forum 2016 | 4-5 May 2016

Hiba Eltigani higba at tutanota.com
Wed May 4 11:16:51 SAST 2016

+1I second Nishal suggestion here. It is nice to hear people talking about
inclusion and bridging digital divide and all that nice jargon but the
reality is some of these issues are just human made.Why not use alternative
tool that will work for all users? VPNs and tunnels are not the most intutive
way to access Internet.
BRHiba

--
Securely sent with Tutanota. Claim your encrypted mailbox today!
https://tutanota.com

4. May 2016 11:08 by nishal at controlfreak.co.za: