[sdnog] out going spam

Sahlih Shihab salih.shihab at sudren.edu.sd
Wed May 18 13:19:43 SAST 2016

Thanks Samir or your help
yes I agree with you

----- Original Message -----
From: "Samir S. Omer" <samir.saif at sudren.edu.sd>
To: "Sahlih Shihab" <salih.shihab at sudren.edu.sd>
Cc: "Frank Habicht" <geier at geier.ne.tz>, sdnog at sdnog.sd
Sent: Wednesday, May 18, 2016 1:38:53 PM
Subject: Re: [sdnog] out going spam

Hi Saleh

sometimes all the mail configuration can be secure enough, but the problem can be a compromised account that is using a poor password
I it's also worth checking that out and enforce a strong password policy.

also maybe configure AWstats or any similar tools that can can sometimes point you to the right direction.

hope your issue is solved

Samir