[sdnog] Impact of new timezone in Sudan

Manhal Mohammed manhal_muhamed at hotmail.com
Tue Oct 31 16:13:46 SAST 2017

This will be a great help for admins who run freeBSD also ISPs in sudan " most of their servers run freeBSD as I know"
Hope this discussion find them on time ^_^

"I will install a FreeBSD on a VM just to try it out "
Can we do the same for Linux?

Thank you Mr Philip

Sent from BlueMail<http://www.bluemail.me/r?b=10066>