[sdnog] Latency test

Daniel Shaw danielshaw at protonmail.com
Mon Jan 29 15:38:21 SAST 2018

Also for smokeping in addition to TCPPing probe, you could try:

EchoPing:

https://oss.oetiker.ch/smokeping/probe/EchoPingHttp.en.htmlhttps://oss.oetiker.ch/smokeping/probe/EchoPingHttps.en.html

Curl:

https://oss.oetiker.ch/smokeping/probe/Curl.en.html

You could probably also make Cacti do what you want, but you'd have to dig for the details yourself for that. I don't have any direct knowlege.

And you can also look at the Netbeez service. This is a mostly non-free cloud thing; but it has a free plan aimed to demo/test the service (https://netbeez.net/product/plans/netbeez-free/), which might be enough for your needs.

- Daniel

​