[sdnog] Latency test

Samir Abdullatif samir.s.omer at hotmail.com
Mon Jan 29 16:11:19 SAST 2018

thanks Sara, Philip, and Daniel for your suggestions

I'm mainly concerned with my proxy, it's a filtering appliance with very limited CLI that does not have tcpdump or any other feature for which I can find the service time or the performance metrics for this appliance, that's why I thought about having another link which is not passing through this proxy and try to capture the response time for a given URL from both links and graph the result.

Regards,
Samir