[sdnog] Latency test

Daniel Shaw danielshaw at protonmail.com
Tue Jan 30 04:35:35 SAST 2018

​Hi,

That is what Smokeping, Cacti or a Netbeez probe can do for you.

They can graph the response time to different URLs; one or more via the proxy and one or more bypassing it.

Are you however asking also how to configure your network to have certain target URL(s) bypass the proxy? If so, that's impossible to answer without a lot more information about your network and your links.

Also, let me ask this: What are you *really* trying to test/measure? Is there a specific issue or complaint you are trying to address or diagnose? Or are you simply tyring to get some general statistics?

- Daniel
​