[sdnog] 1G SFP into 10G port will it work ?

ali mohamed lillozali at gmail.com
Fri Jan 11 09:05:40 SAST 2019

https://community.cisco.com

You can ask here

بتاريخ ١١‏/٠١‏/٢٠١٩ ٤:٤١ ص، كتب "Manhal Mohammed" <
manhal_muhamed at hotmail.com>:

Dear Mohammed, thanx for ur reply ^_^
the switch is not SFP+ port, only the server with the SFP+, will it be the
same? And please elaborate more about it becase I want to know how it is
possible, and in term of what? I need details

Get BlueMail for Android <http://www.bluemail.me/r?b=14063>

sdnog at sdnog.sd