[sdnog] Weekly Routing Table Report

Yousra Abdalla yousra.a.nasr at gmail.com
Wed Nov 13 13:54:51 SAST 2019

Hi Patrick ,

On Wed, Nov 13, 2019, 13:58 Patrick Okui <pokui at psg.com> wrote:

> Hi Yousra, all,
>
> On 13 Nov 2019, at 13:40 EAT, Yousra Abdalla wrote:
>
> - The reminder or the update of the weekly routing report is
> very important for me J
>
> Ok good,,,can you please tell me WHY ? Maybe by simple example ? This what
> I wanted to understand
>
> Thanks in advance ..
>
> It’s easier to give examples if we know what kind of network you operate.

Is that matters? But ok ..I'm fresh graduate working for a small University
network ( where I don't work with BGP and just know it theoretically )

And ...

Your elow points is fair enough ! ( Thanks) I wanted to know is it help on
daily Operation ? Is it for research purposes ?

I wanted a common/simple case where routing report can be used as a start
of debugging

Maybe I asked in wrong way!  ... Anyway that helps .... Thank you !