[sdnog] SdNOG6 Meeting - Mark your Calendar

Yousra Abdalla yousra.a.nasr at gmail.com
Sun Oct 13 08:56:54 SAST 2019

Greetings ,,

I'm Happy to see the announcement (like everyone here!) Although I didn't
expect the event to be by this near date 😬
I see you already apologized for the short notice ...ok ...but

Do you (organsing team) think that two weeks are enough to get Good agenda?

Sorry this is NOT to frustrate you ,but I remember from previous events you
said you have a problem to get people (speally from ISPs) submit papers. So
,I guess more time  needed to reach out to them.. and this is part of
"growing the community"...right?

All the best .