[sdnog] SdNOG6 Meeting - Mark your Calendar

Khansa.Abdalla Khansaa.mohamed at protonmail.com
Mon Oct 14 10:58:36 SAST 2019

Dear yousra ,

Agree that (comparing to previous events ) the announcement is a little bit late, but remember ,

All of sdnog team are volunteers and they're trying their best to make the event successful and they actually NEED your help ! (and all members here) to "reach out to" speakers (from ISPs and other companies) who can present usefull topics to the community.

Regards

Sent from ProtonMail mobile