[sdnog] SdNOG6 Meeting - Mark your Calendar

Nishal Goburdhan nishal at controlfreak.co.za
Mon Oct 14 11:08:37 SAST 2019

On 13 Oct 2019, at 8:56, Yousra Abdalla wrote:

> Greetings ,,
>
> I'm Happy to see the announcement (like everyone here!) Although I
> didn't
> expect the event to be by this near date 😬
> I see you already apologized for the short notice ...ok ...but
>
> Do you (organsing team) think that two weeks are enough to get Good
> agenda?

do you?

better yet - if you’re concerned, the best way to make sure that you
have done your part, to make the meeting a success, is to volunteer to
assist.  i know from previous years, that the *VOLUNTEER* meeting team
is always receptive to new people wanting to help.

—n.

ps.  don’t apologise for your questions.  they are the right sort of
questions to be asking.  but being a sideline critic, is less important
than investing energy to help.  :)