[sdnog] Effects of encryption techniques on data-network management

Sami Salih sami.salih at outlook.com
Thu Oct 17 19:39:59 SAST 2019

Thx for reply,
This is not in Sudan, and it's not coming from Regulatory, it's a discussion in ISPA to decide to implement such encryption techniques in their hosting premises while the gov necessitates monitoring every things. I'm also for not preventing technologies but I need robust logic with sound justification to convince this association.
BR