[sdnog] the "New IP"

Scott Weeks surfer at mauigateway.com
Wed Aug 5 10:32:52 SAST 2020

--- m at mail.sd wrote:

I didn't expect a new IP address architecture will be proposed soon
after the IPv6. but Huawei did, claimed that, it will bring radical
change to the way the Internet work. based on financial times journal
(https://www.ft.com/content/c78be2cf-a1a1-40b1-8ab7-904d7095e0f2).
Oxford Information Labs warns "The new proposed IP will lead to more
centralized, top-down control of the Internet".