[sdnog] (no subject)

Abdulrahman Fagiry abdulrahmanfagiry98 at gmail.com
Sun Feb 16 20:25:04 SAST 2020

Hello Mr. Altayeb,
Yeah it was long, fun and very informative workshop, Thanks a lot Ms.
Manhal!
Actually, its not an easy way, its just an automated way to deploy an email
server! so you must be familiar with the basic configuration of postfix,
dovecot...
- Iredmail, is a great solution for deploying an *OPEN SOURCE*, *FULLY
FLEDGED*, *FULL-FEATURED* mail server in several minutes, for free. it's
also better for low-hardware specifications.
- zimbra is also a good one, isn't it Ms. Mnhal? 😉
Sincerely.

‪On Sun, Feb 16, 2020 at 4:47 PM ‫الطيب عبدالله الطيب‬‎ <