[sdnog] Local ISP

Kabantsh Alameen kabantsh at gmail.com
Wed Jul 15 10:20:26 SAST 2020

Dear Alfateh

Greetings,
I hope my email find you well,
*Regarding to the technical part:*
You can get a leased line from any ISP (1~20 Mbps it depends on your budget
and need) i guess Sudatel and Canar could provide that service in your
state, if you are willing to contact them, You can go either with fiber
leased line or wireless leased line, things you need to consider :

   - Installation time and fees.
   - Service fees.
   - Service Level Agreement (SLA).

*Regarding to the legal part:*
If you are planning to serve very limited number of customers you might not
need a license but if your customers grow up then you may need a license
from TPRA (جهاز تنظيم الإتصالات والبريد الهيئة القومية للإتصالات سابقا) and
here is their website
https://tpra.gov.sd

‪On Tue, Jul 14, 2020 at 1:10 PM ‫الفاتح محمد حامد‬‎ <alfatihmh at gmail.com>

--