[sdnog] How to work from home

Ghazy Abdallah info at ghazy.ga
Tue Mar 24 21:41:38 SAST 2020

Hi there!,

Here are some apps & services:

- For remote workstation access:
-- AnyDesk    (anydesk.com)
-- TeamViewer (teamviewer.com)

- For collaboration [Hosted & Self-Hosted]:
-- Zulip     [Distributed team chat]       (zulipchat.com)
-- Matrix    [Distributed team chat]       (matrix.org)
-- Trello    [Project & Task management]   (trello.com)
-- Mumble    [Voice communication]         (mumble.com)
-- Jitsi     [Voice & Video communication] (jitsi.org)
-- NextCloud [Documents collaboration]     (nextcloud.com)

Regards,
Ghazy Abdallah