[sdnog] How to work from home

Samir Abdullatif samir.s.omer at hotmail.com
Wed Mar 25 05:47:37 SAST 2020

Ya Manhal

In terms of tools I think the the other SdNGOgers covered most of what you will need, I would maybe add to them Drawpile and Etherpad. However, if you’re asking how to convince you boss for implementing working from home,
you can start in phases by starting with one or two employee working from home to assess what are the challenges let them share a daily report/feedback with all the tasks completed, tickets closed, or issues faced and them your boss can assess, as long as the tasks are met he should be ok with it. Then gradually increase the number of people working from home and decrease the number of people working on-prem

Hope that helps

Samir