[sdnog] Should we keep using mailing lists

Samir Abdullatif samir.s.omer at hotmail.com
Wed Mar 25 06:21:46 SAST 2020

Dear SdNOG Community

Hope everyone is staying safe in these times

I want to ask the community here should we consider moving from the mailing list to more "friendly" way of communications such discord, slack, discourse or any other forum tools.

My personal Motto is a smart engineer is a lazy engineer :) , and I feel like in some areas email chains are a bit cumbersome to deal with specially when I'm trying to look for and old email or reply to someone not to mention media attachment.

I would like to hear everyone opinion in this, what to you guys think? should we keep things as is? or do you have other suggestion or even are using other alternatives in your work

--
Samir