[sdnog] Late emails delivery

Frank Habicht geier at geier.ne.tz
Sun Mar 29 07:03:04 SAST 2020

Hi Kabantsh,

below part of the headers of your email.

according to the Date: header it was sent
   Sun, 29 Mar 2020 01:30:45 +0200
that's 28-03-2020T23:30:45+0200

according to the first (bottom) "Received:" header, Google first saw it
   Sat, 28 Mar 2020 21:47:50 -0700 (PDT)
that's 29-03-2020T04:47:50-0700
that's later...

There should be a problem....

Btw, my server received it from mail.sdnog.sd
   Sun, 29 Mar 2020 07:48:00 +0300
That's only 10 seconds after Google received it...good!

be safe!
Greetings,
Frank

part of the headers: