[sdnog] Privacy Policy Analyzer

Scott Weeks surfer at mauigateway.com
Thu Apr 12 22:04:31 SAST 2018

--- philip at trouble.is wrote:
From: "Philip Paeps" <philip at trouble.is>

> The question is whether users don't pay enough attention because
> they are not aware or they don't care?

: Ignorance or apathy?  I don't know and I don't care? :-)

For years I've been telling people what happens to their info once
it's out on sites like FB and the GOOG.  Nearly every response was
always "I don't care", but most can't claim "I don't know" because
it has been all over the place for a long time.  Now with it
hitting the media a lot they will claim "I didn't know", when they
did know at least a little.

scott