[sdnog] How to practice Information Security

hiba alamin hiba.alamin at gmail.com
Sat Mar 28 18:08:10 SAST 2020

Hello sadig,
As tariq explained basic courses in security will give you a good understanding about the security sections. In addition, security need to have a good knowledge about the technology and how it works.
Many people think security is just tools which is wrong idea.
If you go through material such as security plus or CEH you can understand the security sections ( as  other explained before)  , concepts of vulnerabilities, how it works, then how to proof ( using ready tool ,using your tools or manual cause you understand how its work ) then the best practice to secure you system.
And you are welcome if you need any further information .

Sent from my iPhone